Ice-Out Declared Today
Ice-out was officially declared today at 2:10 PM!
(Photos by Jim MacBride 4/20/2014)
1. Ice bound house on Lockes facing Varney Point.
2. Iced dock on Welch looking out to Round Island,
3. Mount Washington with Rock Island on the right.
4. Mt. Shaw from Lincoln Park with Welch on the right.
5. North West Cove on Welch blocked by ice.
6. Tree down on Welch cove.
7. Ice blockage from Varny to Lockes.
News & Events MAR 8th
41 Members Attend Spring Luncheon
On March 02, 2019, members enjoyed lunch with fellow islanders at the Lyon's Den in Gilford and heard about the state of Winnipesaukee's water quality. The talk was presented by Pat Tarpey, Executive Director of the Lake Winnipesaukee Association.
The slides from the presentation cam be seen by clickimg here:
State of Winnipesaukee's Water Quality
NH Lakes News