Ice-Out Declared Today
Ice-out was officially declared today at 2:10 PM!
(Photos by Jim MacBride 4/20/2014)
1. Ice bound house on Lockes facing Varney Point.
2. Iced dock on Welch looking out to Round Island,
3. Mount Washington with Rock Island on the right.
4. Mt. Shaw from Lincoln Park with Welch on the right.
5. North West Cove on Welch blocked by ice.
6. Tree down on Welch cove.
7. Ice blockage from Varny to Lockes.
News & Events JUN 19th
Dinner Cruise On the Mount Washingtown
Join fellow islanders for a lobster fest dinner and evening cruise on the Mount Washington on Friday, July 20, 2018. It should be a lot of fun and everyone is welcome - islanders, mainlanders, company children etc. Cost is $50 per adult and $40 per child 12 and under. Payment deadline is June 26, 2018. Call Jim MacBride for information at 603 817-3385 and mail checks to Heidi Kephart, Treasurer, 296 Old Lake Shore Road, Gilford, NH 03249. Boarding at the Wiers at 6:15.Read More Read ALL
NH Lakes News