Ice-Out Declared Today
Ice-out was officially declared today at 2:10 PM!
(Photos by Jim MacBride 4/20/2014)
1. Ice bound house on Lockes facing Varney Point.
2. Iced dock on Welch looking out to Round Island,
3. Mount Washington with Rock Island on the right.
4. Mt. Shaw from Lincoln Park with Welch on the right.
5. North West Cove on Welch blocked by ice.
6. Tree down on Welch cove.
7. Ice blockage from Varny to Lockes.
News & Events FEB 18th
Winter Meeting at the Lyons' Den
The Association's Annual Winter Meeting is scheduled for Saturday, March 2, 2019 at the Lyons'Den on Dock Road in Gilford. Social Hour begins at 11:30 and lunch follows at 12. (Snow Date is Sunday, March 3, 2019)
Cost is $24.00 and includes meal, tax, and gratuity.
For More Information call 603 387-3220 after 9 AM.
NH Lakes News